Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-10

Help and Advice urgently needed

My husband and I have regular intercourse. sometimes in a week will have 5 times he is 35 years old and i am 27. the problem is in a day if he gets a hard on and ejaculate thats it for the day...if in one day we have a perfect hard on the first round the second round will be impossible to get a hard on. Sometimes he gets a hard on but wont ejaculate. He doesnt see a problem in that but i am worried something is up or down in his case.

What could be happening. He doesnt smoke or drink alcohol. he works hard. He goes to gym 3 times a week and swim every saturday. Not overwieght. please help. everytime i try to get him to seek advice it ends up with us fighting i dont want ot fight anymore i just need him to get help

as a man gets older his refractory period (the time between sex acts) becomes a longer time period. your husband is both healthy and knows his body - there is nothing wrong with ejaculating only once. your husband knows that this is not a question of his love for you nor does it affect his desire for you. that he has an erection and that he continues to have sex with you after the first round means that it is not a concern for him nor should it be for you. not all sex needs to culminate in orgasm / ejacultion. enjoy every minute of it and not just the end product as the defining moment.

Posted by: anon | 2009-07-17

Thanks everyone for your responce highly noted. i guess will have to apologies to him for pushing him this hard.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-11

" still does body building in the gym"  - there you go! High testosterone. BB and execise in general increases Testosterone output.
Low testosterone makes you get fat and lazy.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Bev | 2009-07-10

Men r not all the same. My ex husband could very seldom manage a second full session in 1 night. He was 42 when we got divorced 6 yrs. ago. My current bf. is 54 + when we spend a weekend 2gether we do it a lot more. Sometimes when we r very horny we have three sessions in the day as well as 2 in the night. What also makes a difference is that we don' t live together so when we do spend a whole weekend together the libido + lust factors 4 each of us is very high by that time already. My bf. is also very healthy, fit + still does body building in the gym.

Reply to Bev
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-10

When i say " many"  its certainly MORE than 5.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-10

Ken, i think youre wrong. I' m 42 and can achieve many hard-ons a day. But my testosterone has bee tested and is on the higher end of the scale.
Have it checked.
And BTW, sperm and ejaculate has NOTHING to do with cumming.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Ken | 2009-07-10

I have to agree with Eric, people who say they have sex so many times a day are talking nonsense, as it is a physical impossibility for a man who is what we call " older"  to do it so many times a day. Your man is quite normal so do not worry.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-07-10

Be very grateful. Your husband it perfectly normal. Do not be mislead by these people that are bragging about having sex up to 5 times every day. They are talking absolutely crap. A married man cannot maintain such frequent sex sessions. His testicles and prostate are unable to produce so much sperm. If you do not believe me, consult an urologist to have my statement verified.

Reply to ERIC