Question
Posted by: 123 | 2010-01-25

Help (34 years)

Hi,<br><br>Please help on the following points.
1. I urinate often,
2. I cannot handle urination, it need to be released like now
3. I have a painful pain in my left buttock
4. I get thirsty often and need water like now
5. I also experience a problem on my right joint just above my private parts
6. When having sex I lose power before even ejaculating and have to rest and start again and sometimes it never happens.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

I do not have to be a medical doctor (which I am not) to know that you need to see a medical doctor like NOW. You are young, you are not sounding healthy.
From my heart I urge you to go to your local clinic or government hospital and get to see a doctor not a nurse.

2
Posted by: Ageing and Sexuality Expert | 2010-01-30

Reply to Ageing and Sexuality Expert
Posted by: Leila | 2010-01-26

Suggest you go to your dr for a full check up - wanting lots of water and urinating and feeling very tired are all signs of diabetes. Get checked out NOW!!

Reply to Leila