Question
Posted by: BEAUTY | 2012/11/27

HELP

HI DOC
MY FIENCE ASK ME IF I WONT RUN AWAY FROM HIM CZ HE FELLS LIKE HE IS NOT DOING THE JOB LIKE BEFORE. WE USE HAVE SEX EVERYDAY 2-3 TIMES. SO NOW WE DO IT ONCE OR TWICE A DAY WEN HES AROUND AND I DNT SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH, THE THING IS I DO EXECISES LIKE JOGGING, SKIPPING OR WALKING 3-4 TIMES A WEEK, SO HE ALSO FEEL LIKE IM MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM AS HE GET TIRED. SO WHAT ADVICE CAN I GIVE HIM NOT TO BE OTHERWISE

Different people tend to have different expectations from themselves and their partners in a relationship. From what you are saying your boyfriend somehow feels insecure in your relationship and you should try to find out what it is that is making him feel that way. People’s ability to sustain sexual activity can also differ and circumstances like stress and health could also have a huge role to play. It might be worth your while to look at the circumstances in and around you and your partner’s life that could have played a role. It might even be worth it seeking advice from a medical doctor to eliminate any physical concerns you might be having. Assuring him of your love and your believe in your relationship will also most definitely be very important.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.