Posted by: Kgotso | 2012-11-14

Me and my bf have been trying to conceive from June this year but we seem that we not wining, i have made so many research and seems like im getting myself more confused.please help me here to calculate and let me know how will my chances to get preg last periods were on the 24 october and had sex on the 09 nov. so my question is that is there any chance that im preg or was i in the window periods or not in the first 14days of confused please help

Dear kgotso
One can only calculate a fertile period if you have regular menstrual will also depend whether you have a 26 day cycle or a 32 day cycle or a 28 day cycle. If you have a regular 28 day cycle, The most likely chance of conceiving would be when ovulation takes place, and that would be around day 14, which means 14 days from the start of the menstrual cycle. However the fertile period should be considered between day 14 and day 18 of the regular menstrual cycle.
Answered by Dr Y.M.Dasoo

Posted by: Lungsta | 2012-12-03

Dr Dasoo, I have heard many good things about you. I am in the process of saving money so I can c u.

@Kgotso - don''t panic just yet relax, it took me a while as well. I went to a gynea who gave clomid, I fell pregnant on my 1st round of clomid, and had an ectopic, I fell pregnant again on my 2nd round of Clomid, and fell pregnant again. Clomid is a tablet.

unfortunately I had another ectopic so my only option now is invitro, which I need R50 000 for.

Reply to Lungsta