Question
Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-12

Help

Hi, I would like to know what are the possibilities to contact you on email to discuss a serious secretive problem that I do not wish to discuss here?

Many thanks

Sorry, but we are not able to provide an e-mail service. YOu can post anonymously here, and you can choose to ignore any comments from other readers ( though its often wiose to at least attend to them as representing what other people in your life may think about whatever your problem may be ).

4
Posted by: Another anon | 2012-11-12

I wonder if I can give my email address here just so that I may be able to help you by listening to your problem and maybe giving you some advice.

Reply to Another anon
Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-12

I am unfortunately not in a position to post here due to the seriousness of the matter.

Thank you for responding though

Posted by: Anon | 2012-11-12

Thanks for the reply but it is like you say...I dont want to be judged here and need to discuss this privately

Posted by: ME | 2012-11-12

Dear Anon

You can write in anonymously which you''ve already done so nobody can even know who the question is from... Is it perhaps a moral issue that you dont want to be judged on?

Reply to ME