Question
Posted by: Thabo | 2012/09/19

help

I''m 35 yrs old and had never had sex.
Do I need help?
Is this normal?

The question is: Why not?

Did the right person never crossed your way? Was it by choice (moral decision)? Did you ever feel like having sex? Did you have opportunity for sex? What do you consider sex? Did you masturbate in the past? Did you have childhood sexual experiences that caused you to deny yourself to think about sex? Are you a physically and mentally healthy (depression? Anxiety?) person? Till I do not answers to those questions, I can not speculate on the "normality" of it. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: prince dee | 2012/09/22

your problem is not age or the fact that you are a virgin. my man you cant have sex without a chick so my advice is first find a chick and youll get yo freedom and if you cant get one then save or borrow money and buy one. if you are still a virgin after that then you enjoy being like that or you are one special guy!

Reply to prince dee
Posted by: ..... | 2012/09/19

surely only a preference but defnitely not normal

Reply to .....
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

The question is: Why not?

Reply to sexologist