Question
Posted by: Maria | 2012-09-12

Help.

I have tmau(bromhidrosis) doctors said they dont know about the decease.(i wash 2 times a day but still smell bad.)they test for thyroid and blood but nothing show whats the course of me smelling bad.ive tried spa tablets,veggi drnks nothng work.they did a scan i have an enlarge liver bt they say it cant b the course of the decease pls help.

Maria

I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. Refer to the following article for more information about this condition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMAU