Question
Posted by: Shanaze | 2012/09/12

Help

Help asb x weet ni we wate kant toe ni.X ht a probleem wat geen dokter kan xplain.Van jongsdae af het x di probleem n x nou 32 jaar.X stink vreeslik!x was by doktrs hule se nks is vrkeerd.hule ht my verwys na sielkundge.dt ht ok ni gehelp.x dnk dt ni op ni in my leef tyd ht x net by 2 plekke gewerk.om werk toe te kom is hel vr my x ht ni vriende ni.nimand wl praat mt my vr di wat x stink.my mond ht a slegte reuk nt soos my liggam x ht huis rade gebruik,spa tablets,spinach gedrink nks help.x is depress want nks of niemand kan my help.x ht gelees op di intranet di decease wat x ht is bromhidrosis.dokters lag vr my n sè  hule ht noit van so iets geoorw

Hard to understand the code you write in, Shanaze. O hope this isn't part of the problem yopu've had with your doctors. Apparently you have a problem ( you haven't said what ) which doctors have looked at and cant find anything wrong, and have referred you to a psychologist. That might indeed be useful.
You mention a foul smell from your mouth and perhaps also body - obviously YOU notice this smell - do other people specifically say that they notice it ? Or is it just a theory you have that there is a stink other people notice which keeps them away from you ?
Yes, there is a condition called Bromidrosis, usually related to smelly sweat, and a range of treatments for that. Doctors whom laugh when you ask about that are fools who don't know enough, and most dangerously, don't know that there are many very real and important things they dont know. Often a Dermatologist ( skin specialist ) can help, as their expertise includes sweat problems.
There are also conditions in which a person becomes convinced that they have a foul smell when actually they don't, and though they themselves are convinced of this, nobody else notices it or believe in it. In this case, CBT style counselling can help, and some meds also used for psychotic illnesses can also help one to stop being so convinced of it, and more relaxed in realting to other people.

3
Posted by: Maria | 2012/09/12

Ek is nie seker hoekom ''n sielkundige sou kon help nie, tensy die dokters niks geruik het nie en daarom gedink het jou probleem is sielkundig van aard. Was jy al by ''n internis?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/09/12

Wish I can help but i dont understand

Reply to Sandra