Question
Posted by: Candice | 2012/07/30

help

Can you please assist of a list of psychologist I can go to in CBD area that uses medical aid and that charges medical aid rates .

thanks

Sorry, but I can't. I wish there were such a listing for anywhere in SA, but there isn't. Probably because it would cost a lot to set up such a list and to keep it up to date, and because the shrinks wouldn't all be pleased to cooperate, though I'd think it would benefit them to do so. The only method I've found that works, is to check the phone book for "Psychiatrists" or "Psychologists", check the addresses, and call them and ask their receptionist about their policy on medical aid rates.

1