Question
Posted by: Lea | 2012/07/19

Help

Hi Doc,

I don''t know what is wrong with me. I just can''t stop eating, I actually get so hungry that I cant wait to eat then I eat more then im suppose to and because of that I am gaining weight, please help.

Lea

You will have to consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine if there is underlying pathology present, causing your increase of appetite, like diabetes. Your doctor can also prescribe medication to suppress your appetite (if you are obese). This will only be done, if there is no medical cause for your increase in appetite. In the interim, I suggest that you start exercising.