Question
Posted by: dil | 2012/04/07

help

My foreskin has suddenly slipped back and some white sticky stuff ha spread all over my penis. iam scared please help

this could just be smegma - dead skin cells. a simple clean with soap and water will be sufficient. however, if you have been sexually active it could be the symptoms of an STI. if in doubt, please consult your GP.

3

dil, sounds like you have a serious issue. I dont believe its just smegma. That is a cheesy like substance that smells pretty bad, but is not really sticky. If you cant wash it off then get to a doctor. You may want to think about getting circumcised. That will put an end to or decrease your likelihood of getting STDs or even HIV. Much cleaner and much healthier and much better sex. The scientific and medical evidence supports circumcision. So if you are scared, you need to look into getting it done. Once done, you will never have any issues again.

Posted by: Brian | 2012/04/08

It sounds like a Fungal infection but you''d need to get to a Doctor asap. In my experience it''s better to get circumcised aswell! It stops tons of problems and is also a lot Cleaner and Healthier - get to a Doctor - it your doubtfull, ask your Pharmacist. Some af them are also very good and may be able to help.

Good Luck!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/08

Reply to sexologist