Question
Posted by: SUMARI | 2012/02/03

HELP

WHEN MY HUSBAND GETS ANGRY HE USUALLY GETS PRETTY AGGRESSIVE PHISACLY, I HAVE A 13 MONTH OLD BABY IM SCARED IN HIS ANGER HE MIGHT HARM MY BABY ARE THERE ANY WAY I CAN PROTECT MYSELF AND MY CHILD FROM HARM IF IT GETS TO THAT

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Sumari,

Thank you for your mail. If you think your husband might harm your baby then your shouldn't be around him. There are several 'safe' weapons one can use ie pepperspray.....my concern is you say if it gets to that. I think your husband needs help, and if you and his child mean anything to him he would accept help. You can't sit around and hope your child doesn't seriously get injured during his outrages.
Please feel free to continue corresponding so i can assist you further.

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

1
Posted by: Self Defence Expert | 2012/02/21

Hi Sumari,

Morne
www.CombatCoaching.com

Reply to Self Defence Expert