Question
Posted by: anon123 | 2011/08/09

help

hi doc.i have noticed a pattern with my periods...lately they come twice a month as in they overlap and i get about 16-20 days in between.this has been happening for 3 weeks.i have always had cramps during my periods but lately the pain has been quite severe every 1st day of menstruating,to the point where i get a pins and needles sensation throughout my entire body and i feel like i am about to faint and my hands get pale.this only takes place in the mornings after i''ve woken up but haven''t had breakfast yet(it doesn''t give a chance to) and once i''ve eaten and gotten back to bed with a hot water bottle and some pain tablets,then i start getting some mild relief although it can take about an hour to 2hrs for this to happen.i bought iron tablets thinking it may help,should i take these?thank you

Iron tablets won't help the pain. You could try Ponstran staring on the day of your period or the day before. Try working out your cycle from the first day of your period to the first day of the next one. 21-35 days is normal. If it is less than this, see your octor.

1