Question
Posted by: nandy | 2011/06/02

help

I''''m in a long distance relationship with my hubby, and recently I''''ve noticed that everytime after intercourse I have a very strong fish odour. it only happens after intercourse. Could I be getting this from him? is he maybe cheating, from my side he is the only one I sleep with. How do I get rid of this, or is it him who should be treated?

Nandy

I am unable to comment on your husband's faithfulness. It does not sound like an STD but you should consult your doctor for a papsmear and if considered a STD profile.

I do however suspect that you have a bacterial vaginitis. Please refer to the following link for detailed information: http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/vaginal/194.html