Question
Posted by: Iyo | 2011/05/04

Help

How can I end this problem.

I only ejaculate in a dog style and no other style. This concerns me because sometimes she cannot do dog style.

Iyo

It can be that you just need more intense stimulation and that position gives it to you. Try and find the same stimulation / sensation points with other positions and see if it changes your problem.If this does not help and everything is physically normal /healthy with you, it may be a psychological barrier that stops you to ejaculate in another position. You can go to your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre -SASHA

4
Posted by: INFORMER | 2011/05/06

I BELEIVE THAT THE DEEP PENETRATION THAT YOU ARE ACHIEVING COULD BE THE RESULT.

Reply to INFORMER
Posted by: Iyo | 2011/05/04

Yes I think you are right I enjoy watching women asses.

Reply to Iyo
Posted by: mark, | 2011/05/04

tell her to sit on u her back facing u and see wat happens.it seem like u are turned on by watching her butt

Reply to mark,
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/05/04

Reply to sexologist