Question
Posted by: Lilith | 2011/04/26

help

I have mood swings... but terrible mood swings the one minute I am fine and I am the sweetest person ever, but in a question of seconds I become so angry that I start screaming at people and sometimes I even get physical and attack them. People walk in circles around they are scared of me because they are never sure what mood I will be in.... And some days I have so much confidence and I feel like the most beautifull woman in the world and the next day I will feel like a hideous beast, and that also goes with my mood swings I have up''s and down''s.....nothing that i do can take these mood swings away... is there something wrong with me. It has gotten so bad that one of my few friends (because i scared the rest away) sudgested that I get help.... It is worse now than what it has ever been, this has been happening since I was a teenager ... . plz help me

I'm not convinced you are describing Mood swings ( which tend to be on the too happy / too sad continuum ) rather than irritability and a bad temper. The difference is important as the management would be diferent. YOu also seem to be talking about increase and decrease in self-confidence.
Why not arrange to see a good local shrink, maybe a psychologist at first, for a proper assessment and then a discussion of your treatment options ?

3
Posted by: Lilith | 2011/04/28

thank you will do

Reply to Lilith

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/26

Your friends are correct,start by consulting your GP for a referal to a shrink or therapist

Reply to Truth