Question
Posted by: jikki | 2011/04/16

help

I enjoy and do female mastibation. Is this normal/???

Masturbation ( of oneself ) is entirely and totally normal and healthy, except if one ignores the usual rules of privacy or does it so excessively that it interferes with other daily responsibilities, or distracts who while watching the news, or is done to the point of causing physical skin irritation.
Masturbating someone else, of course, depends on whether they enjoy it and want it, and wish you to deliver it !

2

Posted by: Maria | 2011/04/16

Assuming that you mean masturbation, it''s entirely normal, unless you do it so often that it interferes with your normal life and activities. I''m also assuming you are female but if you''re male, I''m sure your partner appreciates you a lot!

Reply to Maria