Question
Posted by: MASEGO | 2011-03-30

Help

Please help me where i can find Rejoovena herbal product. I stay in Johannesburg , Gauteng.

Masego
0825797030

Hi Masego
I have no idea - but my guess is that a herbal medicine shop will be able to order it for you as it comes from India. Just remember that just because it is herbal, it does not mean that it is safe to use!

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-30

Hi Masego

Reply to Cyberdoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Rejoovena Team | 2014-07-11

Hi Doc Please refer people to our facebook page www.facebook.com/rejoovena or website www.rejoovena.com if they have any questions about our products. We also have a customer care line on 0861 666 470 and whatsapp number 071 539 5853. Thank you