Posted by: Just Me | 2011-01-31

Hi, doc

i met this guy about 8 months ago and have been dating for six months, and i really love him. we have been intimate twice and realised he struggle with a weak erection. I would like to know if there is a way first i can do spice up our sexual relationship safely, he is hiv+ . Secondly he drinks and smoke, is there a way i can talk him into cutting down on the smoking and drinking. I love him and want to try and make this relationship work but he just changes the subject when trying to discuss the issue.

Dear Just Me,

Your commitment to and desire for working at this relationship is commendable. I would suggest you follow your intuition and intention at growing this relationship rather than attempting a "recipe" approach.

As for his weak erections, the fact of his HIV status, his smoking and drinking which also points to a generally unhealthy lifestyle would strongly suggest that physical and medical consequences of his lifestyle could be causing his weak erections.

The intent to spice up your sex life is a positive approach to your sexual relationship as a general rule, yet the concern is that should you attempt to spice things up now, he may then experience a stronger need to "perform" which could add to his possibly already existing performance anxiety. If the weak erections are as a result of physical and medical causes he will still experience the erection problem ontop of the performance anxiety.

I would strongly recommend that he see a physician for a thorough medical and physical assessment.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-01

Stud 100

Posted by: anon | 2011-02-01

my penis is very sensitive,i believe there is a numbing spray on the market.can anyone pls tell me what the name is and were i can get it from

Reply to anon