Question
Posted by: sar | 2011/01/24

help

hi Dr
since last friday i have this stomach pain, last for 10 to 15mins every 4hours, then saturday i started getting this sharp pain on my lower right hand side, close to my pelvic bone. last night i noticed when i sleep on my tummy i have this intense pain, kind of a bout of paraplegia where i have to tell my body to turn.

i had had two caseareans in the last 4 years after the 1st my right leg from the pelvic bone used to limp and had to wait for a few mins before i could move, my gynae said it could be scar tissue thats not healed, had a laproscopy but it didnt help the secon caesar seem to clear all this.

please can u let me know which dr to see gynae again?

Hi Sar
See your GP as this could be symptoms of many conditions (infection in the pelvis or appendix, kidneystone, urinary tract infection, pinched nerve in the back, bowel infection) Your doctor needs to examine you, do some basic tests (urine test, blood tests, maybe order a sonar or xrays) and will refer you if needed to a specialist.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/24

Hi Sar