Question
Posted by: help | 2010-12-14

help

HI DOC

i am very depressed, unfortunately cybershrink if offline and i need some advice. i am currently very under stress because i get symtoms of fainting and extreme tiredness. i am not diabetic or thyroid because i checked. i am extremely depressed because i am 35years old an unable to fall pregnant run test me and my husband apparently nothing wrong with the both of us but trying for over three years now to fall pregnant nothing happening. i was on a high dose op fertomid 5 a day and nothing. i think im gonna die feeling anxious to get pregnant. My husband is also stressed because we cant afford to make loans to do invitro insemination. pls help.

Your options really are IVF or artificial insemination. Some state hospitals do these at subsidised rates. You could check this. Otherwise, I would suggest that you speak to a therapist about coming to terms with the situation.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-17