Question
Posted by: me | 2010/11/26

help

i have a big problem with my weight. I am not diabetic and no thyroid either went for tests. My problem is that i was using fertomid which help with ovulation but the side effect of it is gaining weight. I have stopped using fertomid. My problem is that if i dont eat i get the shakes and have to eat every two hours, is this normal? i also get the shakes, my hands shake and i feel like fainting sometimes, irritable too. i am also not pregnant.

i would like to loose weight and jog but the sun is still up once i reach home and have no time to excercise either. i have become lethargic and depressed cos i dont know how to loose all this weight.

thank you

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello "me",
It is quite normal to have to eat every two to three hours in oprder to keep your blood sugar stable. Your tremor is a likely sign that your blood sugar is low. I suggest that you look at working with a registered dietician and embark on a monitored exercise programme, either at a gym or by joining a running club/hiking club. You might need to reserve much of your exercise for weekends. Do not try to undereat, as this will not help you lose weight. In fact, it will create huge problems in the longer term. Your first step: Why not connect with the DietDoc forum?
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2010/11/30

Hello "me",
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert