Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-10-27

Help

My periods started on the 6th Oct I had slight bleeding, the 7th &  8th nothing. And I had sharp pains like on my left and right side under my ribcage, my breasts were heavy and my nipples were sore since the 5th. When having sex I was uncomfortable and it did hurt.

I went to the doc on the 14th did a pregnancy test , it was negative. She did other test and she said I have a bladder infection and gave me 5 days antibiotic and on the 18th I had my normal periods.

On saturday I had sex it was painful. Even today its still feels a bit sore on my vagina (the entrance thats where it hurts)

Is the bladder infection not cleared or whats wrong

Hallo Dee
If it is sore at the vaginal entrance you may have a vaginitis (bacterial infection or yeast infection) and may need a cream to use. If it is sore deep inside, it can be a pelvic infection that needs double antibiotics (usually Flagyl and a broad spectrum antibiotic)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-27

Hallo Dee