Question
Posted by: D | 2010-10-27

Help

My periods started on the 6th Oct I had slight bleeding, the 7th &  8th nothing. And I had sharp pains like on my left and right side under my ribcage, my breasts were heavy and my nipples were sore since the 5th. When having sex I was uncomfortable and it did hurt.

I went to the doc on the 14th did a pregnancy test , it was negative. She did other test and she said I have a bladder infection and gave me 5 days antibiotic and on the 18th I had my normal periods.

On saturday I had sex it was painful. Even today its still feels a bit sore on my vagina (the entrance thats where it hurts)

Is the bladder infection not cleared or whats wrong?

It is hard to say. I would suggest that you go back to your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-28