Question
Posted by: D | 2010/10/08

Help

My periods started on Wednesday I had slight bleeding(just a drop), Yesterday and today nothing(brownish discharge). My tummy is so bloated, its now so bulky and I have sharp pains like, on my left and right side under my ribcage, my breasts are heavy and my nipples are sore since Tuesday.

When I have sex if it''s deep penetration I get those pains from my pelvic to my stomach. I''m 26 and I have 21month old boy.

Could I be pregnant? Or what''s happening ?

D

I suggest that you have a pregnancy test done, as it is very possible that you are pregnant. If not, you will have to consult your gynaecologist for an abdominal ultrasound and papsmear.