Posted by: Please | 2010-09-27

I have RA for 13 years now and is on all the medication for it. But nowdays I feel sick all the time. At the moment I am struggling with bloodpressure brought on by one of these medication (arava). I just feel that the benefits is less for my body and all this medication is harmful to my health. I will get a stroke or heart attack if my bloodpressure does not go back to nomal. It is almost a month now that is high now. I am now receiving treatment for high bloodpressure wich I did not have before.

I want to make a drastic change and start using natural med but I don''t have a clue were to start. Can please assist.

Expert ImageNatural health

the first step would be to include Omega 3 supplementation. This controls inflammation. Also beta-sitosterols help with the immune system to balance. start with these and then consult with a homoepath to have a specific treatment made up for you.

Dr Debbie