Question
Posted by: dirk | 2010/09/14

help

What exercises can i do at home? i now i can go jog and ride bicycle. What else can i do. Can i go and buy myself some dumbells? please help its difficult for me to go to a gym every day and i will also like to get a nice body ande build some muscle? i am 25 and a male

Hi dirk

You can buy weights, yes. There are programmes on the fitness page of this site, and they all include exercises, with pics and descriptions, of the training you can do. A medicine ball, a pezzi ball, and some weights are usually sufficient, combined with some outdoor exercise like running and cycling.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/09/20

Hi dirk

Reply to fitnessdoc