Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/08/26

Help

I have been married for almost 4 years in November. Firstly my hubby is an unreasonably moody person but I learnt to live with that. lately he is been acting very funny all moody and spending too much time at work. What fastrates me is that he would not talk even if he is upset his action will actually tell that something is wrong. His cell broke and I had to give him my other phone for time being. Which from time to time I will need a number from the phone or rather yesterday the is an sms that I was looking for which I needed a ref number from and I got a kinky message from someone with a funny name. What do I do in this case? do I confront him or what do I have to do.

This must upset you very much. It seems to me that your marriage is not an easy one if you have to learn to live with things. If you can, sit down with him and discuss it. Do not accuse or blame him. Give " I " messages e.g. 'I was looking for a number when I saw this funny message on the phone and I got really angry / scared of what it could mean. Can we talk about it?' If this is not possible, make an appointment with a marriage counsellor and explore options. My experience is that men resist this, but very often 'hive in' as they are also unhappy and wish to resolve issues. You can also try the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for therapists in your area

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010/08/26

You are probably on the wrong forum BUT it does sound rather fishy.I would certainly chat to him about it.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Egg | 2010/08/26

Please refer your question to CyberShrink.

Reply to Egg
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/26

Reply to sexologist