Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/08/26

HELP

Since i had my 1st child in 2008,i have lost sexual feelingd.I dont feel anything at all and worse i get irritated when my hubby starts forepaly,I just wanna get it and done with.Is it normal?what can i do to improve the situation,i can see it is getting to him now.is there suppliments that i can take

There are various factors that influence your sex drive, e.g. your general physical health, emotional well being, fatique, marital conflict etc. You can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/26

Reply to sexologist