Question
Posted by: chevy | 2010-08-01

Help

i have been sick for a while now and my mother says its just stress but every thing is getting worse every day other days i dont notice but the next day its 10 times worse these are my symptoms
neck and back pains, neck and shoulder muscles is always sore, headache''''s starting in the morning gettin worse as the day goes on, im always feeling sick when i eat or after i ate, i get cramps on my stomach and chest, and i have fever most of the day, im tired, but my whole body is sore most of the time to.
all this started about 2 months ago and gotten worse.

Chevy

There can be a multitude of reasons for your symptoms and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests.

It is possible that your muscles are tightened, due to the stress, causing your chronic pain with headaches. Consulting a physiotherapist is also a good idea to resolve the muscles spasm. Exercise will be beneficial, especially 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise per day, five times a week.