Question
Posted by: anon123 | 2010-07-12

help!

My partner and I had unprotected sex a few times in the last month. He never ‘ finished’  inside of me. I am however on the pill for more than 1.5 years. My breasts are tender and I have strange cramps in my tummy. I did a pregnancy test but it was long before my period and the test suggest that I do it on the day that my period start. The result was negative. Is it at all possible to fall pregnant if he never ejaculated?

Dear Anon123
Yes it is, as there are sperm in the fluid coming out of the penis before ejaculation. But if you are on the pill and taking it correctly, it is unlikely that you will fall pregnant. It may just be a fluctuation of esterogen causing these symptoms

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-12

Dear Anon123