Question
Posted by: Tiredbody | 2010/07/07

Help

Hi, i am struggling to have an orgasm i''ve never had a problem before. I had posterior repair op in March this year and now it takes longer for me to get there or not at all. could this be the reason or am i having to much sex. I am love having sex but now its not what it was. I am female, and i am breastfeeding. Please help.

A young baby and breastfeeding can be tiresome. I think you are most likely correct that the procedure could contribute to the delay in orgasm. It has been documented to happen, but the good news is that it usually return to normal within 6-8 months.If you are tired your body does not have enough energy to peak for an orgasm. As you are breatfeeding, your pattern of foreplay most likely changed and therefore it feels as if it takes longer. Perhaps have a bit more touching and kissing before penetration. In the mean time, make it fun for your husband and the rest will follow.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/07

Reply to sexologist