Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/06/25

Help

Is there any pills or drops on the market that I can buy over the counter for my wife? I want her to want me more often. She has no sex drive and never have the urge for sex. What is the name of the pills or drops I can give her?

no over-the-counter drugs work. please address your needs with your partner. once identified, further steps can be taken, counselling etc

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: zzz | 2010/06/25

Scores of other boys were in hospital after circumcisions gone wrong, with two gangrenous penises amputated in hospital this week, he added.

Reply to zzz