Question
Posted by: tots | 2010/06/21

help

my hubby is forever snoring, once he up his head to a pillow, its on. we have tried sinus tablets, lifting the pillow, hot bev before bed time ,steaming the face. he is not fat. what can be cause of this?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Tots

Is this a new thing? If so, did he recently develop a double chin - That is most often the cause of sudden onset snoring!

There are some products available on the market including a spray that reduces vibration of the soft palate to reduce snoring. Another, very effective treatment is a specially developed mouthpiece for snoring which is available from some pharmacies.

2
Posted by: A | 2010/06/22

Hi. I know form experience with my huband that he snored terribly when he was overweight, but no longer does since he''s lost weight.

Reply to A
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/06/22

Hi Tots

Reply to pharmacist