Question
Posted by: me | 2010/06/17

help

My boyfriend and I recently had our 1st intimate session, but from the word go experienced problems, he has a big problem with pre mature ejaculation,also it doesnt go completely hard?

What products can he use?

Age 25

Dear Me

You have mentioned that this was your first intimate session. This is so often an event where there is heightened expectation and anticipation which may cause great performance anxiety. I would advise that you don't focus too much attention on this first event and maintain intimacy in a supportive, loving manner. When there is fear of sexual failure/poor performance, this essentially blocks the normal workings of the sexual response and affects erection.

If the situation does not improve, one would want to get further advice. It is difficult to advise with limited information, but one would want to know whether your boyfriend is able to have a hard erection at other times and whether this is something that he may have experienced before, perhaps during masturbation. There seem to be two issues, and erectile problem and also pehaps premature ejaculation.

There are treatment options - both pharmaceutical and psychosexual. If you find that this problem is one that does not improve, it may be necessary to get further advice, either from his doctor to exclude a medical problem or to see a sexual tharapist. If you contact the South African Sexual Health Association (SASHA) Helpline Tel: 0860 100 262, you will be advised who you can see in your area. It may help to read the information on the website regarding erectile problems and premature ejaculation.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/18

Dear Me

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: me | 2010/06/17

crazy about him dont worry-will make it work  -)

Reply to me
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/17

Don''t you wanna try once more?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/17

It sounds like he just needs some experience and to get rid of the nerves.TRy and have more foreplay and slow the whole process down.
Sometimes by masturbating an hour or so beforehand can help.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Drogba | 2010/06/17

Give him a second chance,it''s too difficult to start a new relationship
Maybe you were too rough,quick or screaming too much or something which was so strange to him compared to his ex.Let him relax and ask him what is he comfortable of then u''ill see the results

Reply to Drogba