Question
Posted by: HELP | 2010/05/14

HELP

I have recently entered into a realtionship with a really nice guy, only prob is he is not exactly an oil painting, I just have this thing where i want to be proud of my boyfriend when going out somewhere, and because of this I am having doubts about us, I know this sounds really selfish and childish but it is really something that is bothering me and I just feel that I dont want to date this guy only to realise 6 months later I cant do this anymore and then break his heart :-(

let him go, kindly, as he deserves someone less vain and superficial than you. You're entitled to consider yourself someone who must have a gorgeous boyfriend, but if so you should not have formed this relationship with him, anyhow. What is twisted in your world view is the idea that you should feel "orud" of someone who is simp,y lucky that the looks they got from God or nature happen to be more immediately pleasing than someone else's. I am sure there is a great deal about this guy really worth being proud of, but you probably wouldn't notice them.
Let him down gently, and cary on looking for your Adonis. And just hope Adonis isn't superficial, vain, and too fussy to spend time with you

2
Posted by: Sam | 2010/05/14

Well then dump him now before you do more harm.

Reply to Sam