Question
Posted by: KAnon | 2010-05-03

HELP

Help doc
I want to commit suicide. I am emotionally battered by work, my husband and life.
Who do I see help from
-Psychiatrist
-Psychologist
-My GP
I am self destructing and I am destroying everything around me.
HELP

Please don't act on your thoughts of suicide. Call Lifeline ( number on this page ) and maybe SADAG, who could talk with you and suggest suitable shrinks in your area. Also, your GP would know helpful shrinks locally - and be frank with all of them about how you feel. You can take charge and get out of this dreadful mode, and discover a far more satisfying way of life, but you need and deserve expert help to do so. And if the urge becomes urgent, go straight to the casualty department of your nearest good hospital, and tell them how you feel.

2
Posted by: Lin | 2010-05-03

The best would be to go see your gp as he/she will know a good psychiatrist in your area. He/she would be able to suggest a good psychologist in your area as well.

Reply to Lin