Question
Posted by: ZOZO | 2010/05/03

HELP

I am 26 and dont have a girlfriend, my problem is I am too shy of girls I just dont know what to say when talking to a girl. I realy need a girlfriend can anyone help me please, I''m desperate.

This sounds more like a general psychological issue rather than a sexual one per se. Anxiety like this is common; for some reason we clam up when we have something invested (i.e. a hope that 'maybe this one will like me'). Perhaps you need to address your anxieties by not aiming for a girlfriend first, but aiming for a friend, then get used to speaking to girls in a non-threatening way? Unfortunately your desperation is likely to be picked up and this will work against you. If you aim just to be friends with girls first, then you can get to see the range of things that girls are intested in (we even sometimes have similar interests to guys!) and then you can speak to girls about such topics later when perhaps you are interested.

If this doesn't help, read up on or get therapy with someone who can help with social anxiety of this sort.

Claire
SASHA

4
Posted by: LELE | 2010/05/06

i have an itching scrotum and its irritate me. wht must i do cause at the clinic they just gave me pills only.

Reply to LELE
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/05

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: simone | 2010/05/03

u can meet me.i am not shy))))
well this is a joke.as fr serious know that girls are shy too however many of them pretend not to be.for the begining just smile then ask simple questions then perhaps some little compliments.sometimes girls expect to u compliment and if u dont they simply think u didnt notice this or that,but u did,didnt u?
so be free,nothing is as perfect as freedom) go ahead she is waiting for u to talk to her.at least its not that difficult!

Reply to simone
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/05/03

Then you are at the wrong site

Reply to Nice Guy