Question
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2010/04/29

Help

Ever since my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago, i struggle to fall asleep. However, whenever I take painkillers i seem to get tired, now i just cant seem to fall asleep without drinking 3/4 of the tablets... I know its giving my system hell because i can feel it in my kidneys... but the bigger question remains... am i addicted to these pain killers?

Expert ImageArchive

If you can't stop taking these tablets, you are addicted. Try and go without them for a few nights.

If you can't, you have a problem. The effect on your kidneys is already noticable, you will have to stop.

Please speak to you GP as soon as possible to discuss this issue. Keep me posted on your progress at herman@harmonyclinic.co.za

1
Posted by: Addictions Expert Forum | 2010/04/30

Reply to Addictions Expert Forum