Question
Posted by: Girlie | 2010-04-19

Help

Doc, i have a serious problem that seems to be the cause of my break ups. I always find faults with my boyfriend, and always picking up small fights which end in break ups. Will be happy for a week and after that i will pick up a fight and remind him of the things he did in the past. I behaved like this with my previous boyfried and he couldn t take it anymore and left, and he loved me with all his heart. I am doing it again with this one, why do i keep on behaving like this, when i know that this man loves me. i need help..

Ok, so you have relationship habits which are self-defeating. CBT counselling is well able to help you break these bad habits and develop more fruitful ways of forming and maintaining relatonships.

1