Question
Posted by: Lescha | 2010/03/09

HELP

my husband(27) has mood and anger issues. he will be loving and caring the one moment and then suddenly he so ngry and fights with me over nothing. is it something i''m doing is there help for him. i am helpless and on the brink of giving up. we have a 1 year old daughter please help

I doubt that there is something specific you are doing to CAUSE this worrying behaviour, though part of the problem may be ways he is choosing to react to something you do - but only he could tell you that. Its certainly not your fault, so don't blame yourself. WOuld he ( if you spoke gently to him during one of the loving and caring phases, about how much this scares you ) consider seeing a shrink for an assessment and counselling to sort ou whatever is troubling him ?

1