Question
Posted by: help | 2010/03/08

help

I have a problem of having too big arms with broad shoulders and i have a small lower body. i would like my arms to be more thinner what can i do. Right now it is only fat on it. i feel that it is not very feminine to have such big arms for a 34 year old. i cant do taebo which would help my arms because i injured my shoulder. i have one dumbell of 1.5 kg at home and just work out on it to make my arms smaller. Pls help me.

The answer is not so much in the specific exercises but rather the cardio training. Therefore, taebo would be effective, you're quite right. I'm not sure what your shoulder injury is, but I don't think it would necessarily affect your taebo? You don't put weight on the shoulder during taebo do you?

The other options are walking, cycling, jogging. I'd check out the Fitness page of this site and click on "Programmes" and then make use of one of the cardio based programmes.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/03/11

Reply to fitnessdoc