Question
Posted by: Mrs Card | 2010-03-08

Help

I have a 7 year old boy . Hi sweats when that sweat is dry on his face you will see white powder like salt. Should i worry or not about this?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Please post your question to our Paediatrician here at Health24 as this is a child medical issue.

2
Posted by: Teen expert | 2010-03-16

Reply to Teen expert
Posted by: G-Dad | 2010-03-08

Well, I will give you an idea then you can think for yourself if its normal.
When we did national service our uniform turned white, even our boots turned white after patrols or exercise because of sweat.

If you sweat you can taste it, it taste a bit salty, now remove the moist and what do you get?

If he sweat more than others then he might have a health issue.

Reply to G-Dad