Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2010-03-04

Help

I am 15 weeks pregnant, I have Bipolar ii, I have so much debt that I can''t afford to get by each month and my Husband is divorcing me.
I don''t know how i am going to cope.

Gosh. I hope you get all the support you can. wherever you can, epecially from family and friends. See a government clinic / state hospital, for a revision to your meds, and so you can get your meds at low or no cost there (depending on your income ).
It sounds peculiarly awful for your husband to be divorcing you while you're pregnant - if it's his child, he's being monstrous ; if its someone else's child, he's still being very unkind.

1