Question
Posted by: rimi | 2010/02/27

help

sle i am suffering from sle for the last 5years.2yrs back i had nephritis and my triglyceride levels are high.i on steroids and mycophenolate and fenofabrate.i have totally stopped taking milk and milk products as well as oils.i am a pure vegetarian

Dear Rimi
I presume you also posted the previous message? If you have SLE, hypertriglyceridaemia and are no multiple medications, then it is essential that you consult a clinical dietitian to assist you with an individual diet prescription that takes all these factors and your vegetarianism into account. This is not something I can do for you over the Internet. visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area.
Please see a dietitian ASAP

1

Dear Rimi
Please see a dietitian ASAP