Question
Posted by: Mellissa | 2010-02-25

Help

i am currently in a junior postion, 4 months ago there was a opening for another postion and I am acting in the postion ever since. The advert for the postion was placed and closed this week. My manager said that if someone is more qualified then they will get the position. This is definitely no fair becasue what will happen to me then? What further can i take?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: HELP

Unfortunately Management can decide whether they want to put someone in an acting position and whether they want to appoint someone over you.