Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2010/02/08

help!!

hi

i was on iud and i took it out last year december, after few weeks i started feeling like im pregg, my period came 22 dec then i took iud (copper T) out, on the 22 jan my period came for one day, i then went to my doctor for check up as i was confused. we did blood test which came back neg, i did several urine tests before and they all came back neg.

my breasts are becoming bigger and bigger every day, they are so tender and sometimes painful / itchy, i have somach pains on the lower part since last month, i cant eat my favourate food and i suffer from heart burn daily.

i'  m really confused because i thought i was pregg and the doctor told me not to wory and wait for the 22 feb again.

have anyone of you experienced something like this before?? pls share with me

It does not seem that you are pregnant. Perhaps you have a stomach problem.

1