Question
Posted by: scared | 2010/01/19

help

i noticed white patches starting to develop on my penis. it is starting to spread. i havent had sex before. it tends to itch alot.
and goes red and patches of blood apper when u itch it.
pls help.

Apologies for the delay in responding. It sounds like it could be a fungal infection which can simply be due to the warmth and moisture in the groin area - particularly if you wear tight fitting trousers. However, I recommend that you check this out with a a doctor who can examine the patches. Try not to be embarassed, the penis is just another part of your body and not all skin infections in that area are sexually transmitted.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/24

Reply to Sexologist

Off to Mr DR ASAP. You should already have been there