Question
Posted by: ANONYMOUS | 2010-01-12

HELP

Afternoon Doc

I am 28w3d my last period started on 27 June2009 till 29/30 June cant remember and in July I didnt have my periods so I waited for July to end before doing any HPT. I did a HPT on the 2 August it came positive &  the same day when to hospital I did the blood test and they came positive and i was 5 weeks .

My question when did I fall pregnant did i fall pregnant in June or July.The doctor said my expected date is 3 April and the scan shows two expected dates 3 April 2010 and 30 March 2010.

Can you please help

You would have conceived mid June.

3
Posted by: mpho | 2010-01-14

Does it matter when u fell preggies the imp thing is ur having a baby stop stressing over nothing...

Reply to mpho
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-14

You would have conceived mid June.

Posted by: Anon | 2010-01-12

Hi I' m no expert and I' m only 20 I was quite puzzled by your question so I did some calculations. If u are 28wks and 3fays preggies then that means u were intimate on the 4th June it then takes ten days for conception. And by the 14 June u have concieved successfully... According to my calculations you ovulated on the 13June (that' s if you have a 28day cycle) however if you fell pregnant In July you would' ve been between 25-26wks pregnant today. I have read that they calculate your due date 40days from/since your last period. You what you may have experienced on the 27th could' ve been implantation bleeding. Or it could' ve been your normal menses. As some women still menstruate for two months before they know they are pregnant. I hope my calculations are correct. Or rather wait for the docs reply... If you wondering which day is your due date you will just have to wait and see... Prepare all your things before the 30th of march for just incase. Goodluck with your pregnancy and all the best... God bless