Question
Posted by: deep | 2009/12/20

help

I m 30 years old married for 8 mnths now and planning to start family from april-may 2010.I want to ask is that ok for me to delay further 4-5 months to concieve and what problems i might face in concieving and pregnancy at the age of 30.5.Once having a child how much gap should ideally be there between next issue.

Ovarian cysts can affect ovulation and also interefere with normal cyclical hormones.

2
Posted by: Tara | 2009/12/21

I' m not sure th above answer was for your question. Unless you have medical issues that would lead you to believe you' ll battle to become pregnant you should be fine to wait several more months. If you are pretty regular period wise you shouldn' t battle to fall pregnant and I wish you the best of luck. I had my first child at the age of 36, with no issues. I only have one child but obviously the gap between children is a personal choice, my mom had three kids who were very close in age which was great for us but also she was in her early twenties and had the energy to put up with three babies, but then if you wait a little bit your oldest will be able to " Help"  out with the baby. My friend had a 15 year age gap between her kids and that worked well for her. It would just be based on how much you can take at a certain time and obviously how much time you have.

Baby dust for you!!!

Reply to Tara